All Wales Scooter Forum

Full Version: The Lambrettas-1st December
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, not yet confirmed 100% but The Lambrettas are looking to return to the Globe on Sat 1st Dec with The Universal supporting. Want to check if anything else clashes on this date?

Also we have an option for Stone Foundation and Broken Vinyl Club early September, again want to know of any dates to avoid.
Saturday 1st September may work for the Stone Foundation gig James, it would clash with Mersea Island National Rally (which is in East Anglia) so there are unlikely to be any scooter events in South Wales on that weekend, but it would not be a problem to put a mod / soul gig on that weekend. The following saturday Secret Affair are playing (Porth 8th September) so i'd avoid that weekend.
(28-05-2012 01:24 PM)Moz Wrote: [ -> ]Saturday 1st September may work for the Stone Foundation gig James, it would clash with Mersea Island National Rally (which is in East Anglia) so there are unlikely to be any scooter events in South Wales on that weekend, but it would not be a problem to put a mod / soul gig on that weekend. The following saturday Secret Affair are playing (Porth 8th September) so i'd avoid that weekend.

Cheers Moz, just confirmed Stone Foundation for Sat 15th Sept at The Globe, will be a 2am finish as part of Cafe A Go Go night
'Just confirmed Stone Foundation for Sat 15th Sept at The Globe, will be a 2am finish as part of Cafe A Go Go night.'

I'll be there James, gutted I missed them last time.
Nice to see you are putting your down time to good use.Big Grin
All confirmed. The Lambrettas supported by The Universal. Sat 1st December at The Globe, with Cafe A Go Go Djs
Tickets on sale here and will hopefully be at Mojo King http://www.globecardiffmusic.com/index.c...12&ye=2012
nice 1
Do these guys wear parkas?
Less than three weeks til this gig now.
[Image: 601437_10151386996751414_1975771977_n.jpg]
Hope u get a great turnout
Theres a lot of work involved putting on Gigs

Im away that night otherwise id be there
Reference URL's