NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50% Sale, Tickets and more.......
14-01-2012, 12:53 PM
50% Sale, Tickets and more.......
Hi all, loads of gear in the shop with upto (and in a couple of cases more) than 50% off!! Tickets also available for the Cougars bash, lambretta's and Squire. Shop will be closed for a few days between 23rd Feb and 3rd March so I can go and get twatted at the VFM do in Teneriefe! (phone for opening times if making a journey 029 20499968) Love and Peace in 2012 Ride safe all

Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

WWW://MOJOKING.CO.UK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: 50% Sale, Tickets and more.......
Some top looking clobber in the shop fella and some cracking bargains

If everyone going to the carling cup final pops in to buy something before the trip to london we will have the best dressed fans in the land

The new desert boots are spot on Smile

One of the fat jesters (but not the fattest)
12-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Tickets available at MOJO KING for Steve Cradock and Stone Foundation/ No booking fee.....Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Ok,cant resist it anymore,seeing as im virtually the only one on here!
Mojo King,purveyor of everything 'Weller',not my bag ,but Reevsey is so..........................................Unique!Heart

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!