NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thanks One and All
01-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks One and All
Just to say thank you to all our on line and shop customers - we have a had a great start to the New Year with a big improvement on this time last year.

The workshop with Clare has proved a big success so far with plenty of engine work coming and going

Always something on offer - always something new coming through the door

Look forward to seeing you all this year

Thanks
Welsh Scooter Parts

Wildcat Scooters Ltd- rebuilds, restores and tuning of classic Lambretta & Vespa scooters and new twist & go autos- We are the officially appointed Scomadi & LML dealers for Wales and the South West- call us 01633 549545 for all your scooter needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Thanks One and All
hello all

Wildcat Scooters Ltd- rebuilds, restores and tuning of classic Lambretta & Vespa scooters and new twist & go autos- We are the officially appointed Scomadi & LML dealers for Wales and the South West- call us 01633 549545 for all your scooter needs.
30-01-2014, 01:40 PM
thought you was going to offer 20persent discount for all forum users then.. there only 4 of us..lol
16-10-2014, 02:08 AM
(30-01-2014 01:40 PM)James Wrote:  thought you was going to offer 20persent discount for all forum users then.. there only 4 of us..lol

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!,try 2 and a half!

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!