NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boy Bloater at The Globe Friday night
08-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Big Boy Bloater at The Globe Friday night
Big Boy Bloater, one of the UKs top blues men appears at the Globe tomorrow night. Support from The Real John Lewis, Cafe A Go Go DJs and guest Moz.
BBB has supported the likes of Paloma Faith and Imelda May and has had many appearances on Jools Holland, various radio shows with Mark Lamar etc. Plays a mix of blues, r and b with a bit of soul
Only £12 otd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7raUL3Yz...re=related
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Big Boy Bloater at The Globe Friday night
Very enjoyable night, nice crowd and the band were excellent!
A perfect mix of early sixties R&B, twanging organ driven surf style instrumentals and just a slight hint of Rock'n'Roll.

I have to admit both Mark and I struggled a bit DJing to a mainly rockin' crowd, I have no idea what Jive Records are and could'nt name you one Rockabilly tune!!!, both of which we were asked to play several times.

Cardiff Scooter Club 1998 - 2013 (A470 Jokers S.C. 1990 - 1997, Soul Survivors S.C. 1985 - 1989)
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Big Boy Bloater at The Globe Friday night
If you were using CD's you could have borrowed a load of Rockabilly and Jump Blues off me.

CARDIFF SCOOTER CLUB
Find all posts by this user