NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Wales St David's Day Special
06-01-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 07:05 PM by johnny bristol.)
This is Wales St David's Day Special
This is Wales will be back on Friday 1st March with another night of Motown, ska, reggae, northern soul, 2-tone and mod classics. Line up to be formalised. At the Smirnoff Bar in Chepstow, great venue, cracking sound. Free admission too. 9pm start til 1am.

One of the BS3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: This is Wales St David's Day Special
As well as the usual suspects on the decks, this episode's special guest will be Joe Grogan, lead singer and double bassist with The Graveyard Johnnys and a collector of quality late 60s and 70s reggae.

One of the BS3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply