NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Popes CHORDS UK Sat 2nd Feb @ Globe Cardiff
19-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Chris Popes CHORDS UK Sat 2nd Feb @ Globe Cardiff
Tickets only a tenner from Mojo King, Spillers Records or on line here
http://www.wegottickets.com/event/201381
http://chrispopeschordsuk-es2001.eventbr...k=5&ebtv=C
Since the late 1970s Chris Pope has been a front- runner in the world of singer/songwriters.
His first outing with Mod-Punk Mega Group-The Chords 1979-1981 was followed by critically acclaimed bands Agent Orange, Gatecrash Heaven and POPE. Eventually settling on the name CHRIS POPE. Fitting for a man who has written such classics as Maybe Tomorrow, Brave New Word, The Road I never took, Loves still here and now soon to be released new single/video-Mutiny On The Thames.
Chris for the last 2 years has been working on his new album-Peace Of Mind, with his life long friend Brett "Buddy" Ascott (The Chords, Agent Orange, Pope, bass player Mic Stoner (The Chords 2012, Pope, Candyheads) and bringing new super skins man Kenny Cooper (Pope)..
12 new superbly crafted tracks ready for release later this year!
In tandem with this Chris has been on tour with The Chords in 2010, an ongoing onslaught of gigs with POPE plus a sublime Chords tour taking in London, Cardiff, Japan and Australia.
Now as Chris Popes Chords-UK he is able to combine the past and present into what will prove to be a killer live performance, still with the venom and passion of the 70/s/80s shows but now also with the style and grace of someone that really has nothing left to prove
With all the old Chords favourites and plenty of new tunes, Cardiff is set to rock. Tighten up the ties and button up your jackets....Chords-UK are coming to town!
Support from Porthcawls Nick Ward Band and Cafe A Go Go DJs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Chris Popes CHORDS UK Sat 2nd Feb @ Globe Cardiff
Dont forget this Sat folks. Tickets still at Mojo King and pay on the door, also on line
http://chrispopeschordsuk.eventbrite.co.uk/?ebtv=C
Last time The Chords played Wales was 11th feb 1980! Pontypridd poly, no support act, part of the Maybe Tomorrow tour
Last chance maybe to see this band ever in Cardiff again
[Image: 419766_10151500693996414_2006029484_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply