NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC FONTANA Globe, Cardiff, Sat 13th April
27-03-2013, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2013 11:57 PM by Red Fox.)
DC FONTANA Globe, Cardiff, Sat 13th April
Tickets £8 adv Mojo King and on line. Trying to get as many pre sales as we can folks, so your help would be appreciated
[Image: 7692_10151649457676414_876413738_n.jpg]

http://dcfontanaglobecardiff.eventbrite.co.uk/

On line ticket link
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: DC FONTANA Globe, Cardiff, Sat 13th April
Just been announced that Karla Milton will be back for a special guest appearance for the Cardiff show!
31-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Can I ask a favour please folks. If you are coming to see DC then if it is at all possible could you get your tickets in advance either on line or from Paul or myself. Cheques payable to James Parker, send stamped addressed envelope to 31 Astoria Close, Cardiff, CF14 9DQ, or paypal as a gift to JPSParker@aol.com. Either way just send me a message so I know to put aside.
Due the changes at The Globe I am now putting on this show as a private promotion.
At the moment pre sales are non existent. It may be that we get a decent walk up on the night but its a lot of money for me to gamble.......the last thing I would want is to have to pull the show.

I know things are tight for everyone at the moment but if I can get your support that would be great.

They are a cracking band, played at loads of Mod & Scooter rallys etc etc and we have Nick Ward (Porthcawl) as support.

Also got a late licence until 2am
Thanks all.
12-04-2013, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 08:59 PM by Red Fox.)
Last call for tomorrow night. Tickets available on line . Paul Reeves will also have some in the Claude beforehand. Diane will be on the door at Globe at 7pm with tickets. Some great drinks offers at The Globe Cardiff as well , cheaper than the pub,so dont delay, get yourselves in nice and early.
Fabulous Moz also spinning the tunes with Mark Taylor & myself until 2am
https://www.facebook.com/events/242097725917438/