NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardiff Scooter Club Alldayer-July 20th
12-04-2013, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 01:58 PM by Franco.)
Cardiff Scooter Club Alldayer-July 20th
Cardiff Scooter Club will be holding its annual alldayer on July 20th at the Robin Hood Pub, Severn Grove, Pontcanna, Cardiff, CF11 7EN.
This year we guarantee an allday BBQ with the usual custom show and ride out in the afternoon. We also hope to have a band in the evening with Scooterist sounds played throughout the day.

CARDIFF SCOOTER CLUB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Cardiff Scooter Club Alldayer-July 20th
working til 8 but hope to pop down afterwards
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Great day out - Many thanks to those of you who organised it.
21-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday, great turnout with around 60 scooters in the day including some from Merthyr and Swansea.
The Egg Men were brilliant and Moz kept the party going DJing til the end.
Everyone including the locals seemed to be having a great time.

And a special thanks to the Fino Lounge crowd who proved they had a sense of humour and some of whom stayed right to the end of the night.

CARDIFF SCOOTER CLUB
24-07-2013, 09:59 AM
I'm gutted I missed this, we didn't have anyone to sit with Danielle so were buggered. Sad

What the bloody F*ck!