NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cafe A Go Go with Eddie Piller (Acid Jazz)
16-07-2013, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 10:26 PM by Red Fox.)
Cafe A Go Go with Eddie Piller (Acid Jazz)
[Image: 999355_10151851150851414_381923597_n.jpg]

Right then....next up for us the return of the Cafe A Go Go Club night with our very special guest DJ Mr Eddie Piller. Advance tickets are now available at only £4 on line. WHAT A BARGAIN! This is going to be a full house with very limited availability on the door so get them sorted as soon as you can.
http://www.wegottickets.com/event/232617
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Cafe A Go Go with Eddie Piller (Acid Jazz)
What a fantastic night at Gwdihw. A packed out club, loads of dressers and dancers, awesome atmosphere, loads of new faces to Cafe A Go Go and great turn out from our regulars. Very special thanks to our top guest Eddie Piller, making the long journey down to Cardiff. What a fantastic selection of tunes right across the board. Awesome! The club was bouncing. Thanks also to my other guest Pasti Jones with some cracking Mod Jazz and resident Mark Taylor with his usual top selections. Massive thanks to all that came and partied and to all those who travelled from over the bridge and West Wales.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply