NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Auto Lambretta
04-12-2013, 11:34 AM
New Auto Lambretta
Looks good when the 300 comes out im getting 1 they look better than the GTS

Zikes!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: New Auto Lambretta
Is it like the prototype The Swan(cigno).

'We come from the valleys where the grass is green'
16-12-2013, 11:48 AM
(04-12-2013 11:34 AM)Autobutty Wrote:  Looks good when the 300 comes out im getting 1 they look better than the GTS

customer service is shit .butty,
18-03-2014, 12:50 AM
(04-12-2013 11:34 AM)Autobutty Wrote:  Looks good when the 300 comes out im getting 1 they look better than the GTS

A pair of pants with cak in them looks better than a GTSBig Grin

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
18-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Quick comeback Kev.

CARDIFF SCOOTER CLUB
18-03-2014, 03:41 PM
(18-03-2014 02:32 PM)Franco Wrote:  Quick comeback Kev.

Not normally my section of interest,but i was bored !

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
23-04-2014, 08:56 PM
I had a go on one of these that Readspeed had tuned and can safely say it proved to me that no matter what you do you CAN'T polish a turd, apart from being quite quick it was absolutely dog shit probably only topped in the dog shit league by those revolting Neco Abruzzi monstrosities or a GTS with mirrors and lights on...........only my personal opinion of course and each to their own etc blah blah blah but the thought of having to see another one of these things stinking up the roads of Britain is truly horrible.

Newport Dragons Scooter Club - Founded 1981 - new website coming eventually.
26-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Ray was that the LN or the new Scomadi?

him not in, him gone out
27-04-2014, 11:28 PM
(26-04-2014 08:22 AM)tomdavid1988 Wrote:  Ray was that the LN or the new Scomadi?

Ah it was the LN, I assumed from the title they were talking about those revolting badged as Lambretta motorised plastic highly offensive rolling abortions......ABSOLUTE SHITE! Those Scomadi things are probably a thousand times better but still not my cup of tea, not that anyone cares boo hoo there'll be plenty of old fellas out there queuing up to put mirrors and lights on one.
I just can't see why people buy those Neco things etc, it's like going to see a crap Jam (or any other 'scooter music') tribute band and trying to convince yourself it's the real thing....... Whoops nearly forgot to say "each to their own" etc etc etc but each to their own.

Newport Dragons Scooter Club - Founded 1981 - new website coming eventually.
30-04-2014, 09:00 PM
As if riding a proper scooter wasn't gay enough

him not in, him gone out