NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning back to the 2 stroke side
24-01-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 10:30 PM by Autobutty.)
Turning back to the 2 stroke side
had enough of autos after 9 years so getting rid of and my PX Looking for a Rally 200 should have done it years ago

Zikes!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Turning back to the 2 stroke side
you selling the px with the yankee on it..Big GrinBig Grin
11-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Turning back to 4 stroke again selling my PX due to constant tennis elbow kills doing the cluch and gears.
Scooter up for sale soon.

Zikes!
14-08-2015, 08:46 AM
(11-08-2015 11:25 AM)Autobutty Wrote:  Turning back to 4 stroke again selling my PX due to constant tennis elbow kills doing the cluch and gears.
Scooter up for sale soon.

mobility scooter next then Big GrinBig Grin
14-08-2015, 09:04 PM
I think I need a mobility scooter the way things are going lol
A mate of mine is trying to get dish to buy the scooter. If no joy I'll sell seat seperate, scorpian, back bumper with light not sure of prices yet I'll put them all on here first due to the high number of readers to this forum lol

Zikes!
15-08-2015, 08:09 AM
(14-08-2015 09:04 PM)Autobutty Wrote:  I think I need a mobility scooter the way things are going lol
A mate of mine is trying to get dish to buy the scooter. If no joy I'll sell seat seperate, scorpian, back bumper with light not sure of prices yet I'll put them all on here first due to the high number of readers to this forum lol

you could be overun with offers your computor will be smoking..Big GrinBig Grin
31-10-2015, 05:26 PM
(15-08-2015 08:09 AM)James Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 09:04 PM)Autobutty Wrote:  I think I need a mobility scooter the way things are going lol

PX sold for £1800 on e bay so I've turned back again to 4 stroke gts but miss that Px. On lookout for cheap non runner to do up

Zikes!
06-11-2015, 10:00 PM
(31-10-2015 05:26 PM)Autobutty Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 08:09 AM)James Wrote:  

PX sold for £1800 on e bay so I've turned back again to 4 stroke gts but miss that Px. On lookout for cheap non runner to do up

What about this it's in Porthcawl?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vespa-p125e-19...Swl9BWMMsE
06-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Cheers for that but I got my eye on something coming up soon

Zikes!
07-11-2015, 09:25 AM
(06-11-2015 11:08 PM)Autobutty Wrote:  Cheers for that but I got my eye on something coming up soon

no worrys. i recon that will go cheep if it dont sell. take the lamy mudgaurd off and put back to standard..and it be worth 1100 easy