NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window Display Scooter
13-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Window Display Scooter
So I managed to pick up this PX for a total bargain and have decided to use it as a display bike in the shop window.

30 minutes later and it's a bare frame

We wanted to give it a paint job but without the time and expense so considered vinyl wrapping, I then remembered a few videos I saw last year about plastidip paint which requires minimal prep and can be simply peeled off!

Few quick phonecalls and we find a place in Cardiff thats willing to give it a go for a fair price and it was dropped off this morning.

We're hoping to get it back for Monday so we can piece it back together with some of trickest looking products.

As for the colour you'll have to wait and see, but if you know me it won't take you many guesses!

him not in, him gone out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Window Display Scooter
you doing it matt blak again thenBig Grin mind you matt black with your motiff all over it. plus a set of white wall tyres with red hubs.. hot rod style. would do the job nicely. and cheep...mind you i got that pink scoot up for sale if you want a stand out scoot for the window Big GrinBig Grin
23-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Got this back today well chuffed with results for the price, will post up pictures as build progresses

him not in, him gone out
27-10-2015, 09:59 AM
you havent opened a dentist by any chance..Big Grin