NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alcohol
11-09-2015, 12:07 PM
alcohol
woke up this morning to a loud banging on door..though what the hells this. went down .and its a parcelforce man...signed for a large long parcel.as you do..then set about opening it. on opening it found a set of px forks..thought to myself ..why forks..iv get a few sets dont need anymore..then remembered being on ebay saturday after the rugby..the moral behind this is dont opperate a computer pissed..but on a plus side when i looked on ebay to see what i won them for.. it was 99p.Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: alcohol
True James,very trueConfused
20-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Don`t send drunken texts to everyone you know on the train home from work after you've been away for a dry fortnight and are a complete beer mouse either......although I do this frequently Big Grin
20-09-2015, 08:59 AM
(20-09-2015 06:58 AM)nellyboyo Wrote:  Don`t send drunken texts to everyone you know on the train home from work after you've been away for a dry fortnight and are a complete beer mouse either......although I do this frequently Big Grin

when i was young .people often said they couldnt remember the night before after a few..i used to think hows that i remembered everything..now im older im starting to dread the day after wondering what happened the night before a few.Big Grin