NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everybody
11-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Hello Everybody
Hello Everybody.
I would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Doug though that is not what my wife calls me especially if I block her car in. I live in Pencoed, near Bridgend. I am new to scootering though I have had an interest in scooters for years but never had the time to follow my interest. I have recently bought an Italian series 3 Li from Parr speed in Lancashire which is in need of a full restoration. I am looking forward to starting working on it in my spare time and will looking to pick members brains but promise if I can be of any assistance to another member I will do so. I have trouble putting up a picture frame so I am starting to have worries that I may have bitten off more than can chew.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Hello Everybody
Welcome to the forum Doug , there's plenty of knowledge on the forum , just ask and I'm sure someone in here will know the answer . I use Photobucket for posting up pics on the forums .
12-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Welcome Doug.As Kev says,plenty on here to answer questions.If you get stuck,just ask,someone will be able to help I am sure.
01-09-2017, 06:25 PM
It's a bit late, but, welcome Doug.