NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sand blasting or chemical strip
18-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Sand blasting or chemical strip
Anyone know where I can get a vespa frame blasted or even a chemical strip done in the South Wales area.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Sand blasting or chemical strip
I have had a frame blasted in Swansea if that's near enough to you, they also powder coat
20-06-2017, 10:52 AM
(18-06-2017 10:58 PM)Andrewgc Wrote:  I have had a frame blasted in Swansea if that's near enough to you, they also powder coat

That's close enough, do you have a name or contact number please.
20-06-2017, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 07:36 PM by Andrewgc.)
Pm sent

Pm sent
15-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Anyone know of somewhere Neath >? port Talbot , Swansea ? does chemical stripping ?
don`t want blasting unless its bead blasting ??
I know there`s a powder Coaters in Skewen ....and I think there is somewhere in Winch Wen ind est that does it ??
15-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Bloody hell a new post on the forum ! Sorry mate I don't know anywhere up that way Wink
15-09-2017, 02:02 PM
(15-09-2017 01:17 PM)Kev Wrote:  Bloody hell a new post on the forum ! Sorry mate I don't know anywhere up that way Wink

Ha ha, I might do another tomorrow ...ha Big Grin