NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Victim
16-11-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: New Victim
Very nice, not many like this left to be found these days.
Was it a bargain or had the seller checked the internet...!!!

Cardiff Scooter Club 1998 - 2017, A470 Jokers Scooter Club 1990 - 1997, Soul Survivors Scooter Club 1985 - 1989
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2017, 02:23 PM
The seller was a bit misguided as to what he thought it was worth ....I paid nowhere near that as .
1-It had no disc brake.
2-The frame was re-stamped
3-God knows what the engine is..as that was re-stamped as well....

they all matched the logbook ..but it wasn`t 100% unfortunatly................
04-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Nice project, the rear light reflector on my 64 Special is held in by the lens screws and can just be pulled away .
10-07-2018, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 09:07 PM by nellyboyo.)
Here you are ...someupdated pics of the TV rebuild. Ive put a huge amount of time and effort into the legsheilds.....looking good now

[Image: IMG_4403.md.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4401.md.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5536.md.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5534.md.jpg]

Chrome ring is a bit battered ..I`ve never removed one but it can be a swine I hear ...
11-07-2018, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018 04:47 PM by kevspeed.)
Chrome ring can be a twat,but not impossible,just dont be tempted to hit it!!

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
11-07-2018, 07:26 PM
(11-07-2018 04:46 PM)kevspeed Wrote:  Chrome ring can be a twat,but not impossible,just dont be tempted to hit it!!

Well , it fell off the bench and bent the chrome ring on the left hand side . Absolutely a million to one shot but shit happens ..I've knocked it back mostly into shape and cleaned it up. Scootopia do ones for £16 which are supposed to be ok but the chrome will come off eventually . So I`m in 2 minds whether to go through the effort or just paint it silver and leave it .
I do the best I can on a scooter but they are never going to be prize winners . Its just the fact you've done it yourself that floats my boat ...