NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lambretta stuff up for grabs........
22-09-2017, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 02:52 PM by kevspeed.)
Lambretta stuff up for grabs........
1) Long range tank,fitted,but not used.......£60
2) Double tank set up (toolbox converted into a fuel tank),just taken off my TS1.....£75.
More to come,plus ill try and get some pictures up if requiredCool

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2017, 09:20 AM
RE: Lambretta stuff up for grabs........
Anything for a J range Kev ?
24-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Inboard disc and a TV headlight rim and top are on my list at the moment .......
24-09-2017, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2017 03:02 PM by kevspeed.)
(24-09-2017 09:20 AM)Kev Wrote:  Anything for a J range Kev ?

Nothing for a 'j',unfortunately.

(24-09-2017 12:17 PM)nellyboyo Wrote:  Inboard disc and a TV headlight rim and top are on my list at the moment .......

Were the fork links the correct ones?

Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
25-09-2017, 02:33 PM
yes they were !! Its got an early TV2 hub in it....I never noticed and I`m away at the moment so had to send the missus down the cave on a mission to take some pics ...ha ...so its just a disc hub I`ll be wanting ....probably get one of the remade ones around £250 ish I think
25-09-2017, 06:52 PM
(25-09-2017 02:33 PM)nellyboyo Wrote:  yes they were !! Its got an early TV2 hub in it....I never noticed and I`m away at the moment so had to send the missus down the cave on a mission to take some pics ...ha ...so its just a disc hub I`ll be wanting ....probably get one of the remade ones around £250 ish I think

Happy days!,a few quid saved there thenCool

26-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Yep , i did . was looking at getting links + fork rebuild + hub.........its not cheap......
08-10-2017, 02:15 PM
[Image: 36899552633_8fc385eaa0_b.jpg]
T.S.R 'Bolt down' seat,good condition,swap for hinged version anybody??