NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Small Wheels New Premises
23-10-2017, 11:10 PM
On Small Wheels New Premises
Its been a long time since ive been on here but having a customer in the shop today i thought i would stop by here and say hello and thats to all the people who used us over the 10 years of working in my old garage and hopefully we will see you all again at the new premises, has most of you know over the space of 3 years the council asked me for various things to prove how long i had worked in my garage and in the end still wanted me out of there, anyway enough of that we now have a new place just 500 yards up the road, 2 storey with bags of room, and loads of stock on the shelves, we got a visit over the next couple of days from pat of saigon scooters, he is english not vietnamese like some people though Big Grin if you want to call by and see the new exhausts we have had made with him.. be great to see all of you...                

We do all engine work, tuning, body, and rebuild work, we supply & fit parts & accessories, we are insurance approved repairers, contact us for all your scootering requirements
[Image: onsmallwheelsforumbannerbanner1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2017, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 10:49 PM by Kev.)
RE: On Small Wheels New Premises
Looking good Dia Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply