NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What tyres are you using ?
01-12-2017, 12:18 AM
What tyres are you using ?
I need to change a tyre , I’m currently running Michelin classics as I want something period looking , but I find them expensive and prone to cracking on the tyre wall .

Any recommendations?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: What tyres are you using ?
Michelin Classics??
Not heard of those. For a standard tyre,I've been fitting the Michelin S83.
I have had no problems in any condition with them,and are always reasonably priced at around the £25 - £30 tag.
Also available are the Pirelli SC28,but I have found them a bit 'square' on their profile.
As a 'sporty' tyre I've always used the Michelin S1,although recently I've found out that their speed rating has dropped,so for my latest machine,I've opted for the Shwalbe 'Raceman'.

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
03-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Cheers Kev , sorry yes it’s the mitchelin S83 I was on about ,there’s an offer on at Allstyles , I’ll get them ordered Smile
03-12-2017, 06:53 PM
I’ve been using sip performers. Decent price from on small wheels too.

paul D
pembs finest sc
pembrokeshire sc
the outcast 1 sc
The only scooterist in the village (bugger there's another one here now. no he's gone again...he's back, i wish he'd make his bloody mind up.)

forgive them lord for they havent got a bloody clue!

...and now we've gone and spoiled everything
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2017, 09:45 PM
Cheers Paul Smile
05-12-2017, 04:46 PM
One of the boys has been using the Michelin city grip,he's well impressed with them,so you're spoilt for choice........

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
05-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Cheers Kev Wink