NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of buying an LD
15-12-2017, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2017 08:39 AM by Kev.)
Thinking of buying an LD
Hi I’m after some advice , I’m thinking of buying an LD, it’s 90% complete but a resto project , how easy are parts to source ? It needs a side panel , headlamp, cables and general wear and tear items , ohh it’s a non runner too but engine turns over .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Thinking of buying an LD
I always found that the 'D'/'LD' etc... were all over engineered so i never bothered with them,although i did own a French LD 125 once.
A lot of the Westcountry fellers i know are well into them,and the main man is 'wicksy' from exit 17 sc in Wiltshire.
Ill check with him first,but i can put you in contact with him,and he's the man in the know.

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
15-12-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Thinking of buying an LD
Ok cheers Neil , I wouldn’t mind a bit more info mainly parts availablity and what are they like to live with ?