NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiet , what’s everybody up to ?
03-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Quiet , what’s everybody up to ?
What’s everybody up to on the forum ? New project ? Winter rebuild ? Scooter plans for 2018 ?

I’ve bought a rare seat that needs work to the seat frame and then I’ll get it re- trimmed , I’ve a new tyre to put on and I’m working on a spare wheel holder for the J range, I’m struggling with free time to get on with things though Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Quiet , what’s everybody up to ?
Slowly moving everything from the old garage to the new. Not junk but fuck there’s some stuff to be moved.

paul D
pembs finest sc
pembrokeshire sc
the outcast 1 sc
The only scooterist in the village (bugger there's another one here now. no he's gone again...he's back, i wish he'd make his bloody mind up.)

forgive them lord for they havent got a bloody clue!

...and now we've gone and spoiled everything
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Thankyou for the reply Paul Wink I hope to see you at a few rallies this year Smile
10-02-2018, 10:08 PM
(08-02-2018 11:16 PM)Kev Wrote:  Thankyou for the reply Paul Wink I hope to see you at a few rallies this year Smile

Tenby, aberaeron and exmouth for definite and probably the welsh 400.

paul D
pembs finest sc
pembrokeshire sc
the outcast 1 sc
The only scooterist in the village (bugger there's another one here now. no he's gone again...he's back, i wish he'd make his bloody mind up.)

forgive them lord for they havent got a bloody clue!

...and now we've gone and spoiled everything
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2018, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 02:54 PM by Kev.)
I’ll be at Tenby and Aberaeron maybe a few others see how it goes , I started the lambretta today Big Grin
21-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Just moved jobs and my new rota is better but loads of clashes for scooter stuff.
Can`t do Aberaeron but Exmouth looks good...
in the cave the TV engines are both stripped and being cleaned.....Bought a parts washer and should have done the same 30 years ago ....Even though the degreaser isn't any good anymore ..Sad
Too dolphin friendly