NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death
09-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Death
Shall we kill this forum now ???Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Death
you cant almost here an echo... when you say anybody out there..ConfusedBig Grin
01-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
01-07-2018, 05:10 PM
(01-07-2018 02:15 PM)kevspeed Wrote:  Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..Hello..

did you stay long up the rumble saturday. seen you passing.. was a few old faces up there
01-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Got there Friday afternoon and left around 10 this morning,had a great time,saw your scoot but not you!

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
02-07-2018, 09:52 AM
(01-07-2018 06:40 PM)kevspeed Wrote:  Got there Friday afternoon and left around 10 this morning,had a great time,saw your scoot but not you!

you walked straight past me lol... my hat n sunglases must have worked
06-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Nooooo , there’s a few of us about .
09-07-2018, 06:00 PM
one day il sell a vespa part on here...only thing iv sold is catfood to kevspeed. 2 weeks later another cat turned up...HuhBlush
09-07-2018, 07:34 PM
I don`t want it to die either ....as I don`t do facetwatter .....just saying like
11-07-2018, 12:29 PM
(09-07-2018 07:34 PM)nellyboyo Wrote:  I don`t want it to die either ....as I don`t do facetwatter .....just saying like

you can join facebook under a different name.. you dont have to put any pics of yourself.. or dinners up ...as some do lol....i go on there for the forums n nothing eles..you be supprised whats going on out in the world. iv picked up some cracking items .more people are turning to fb to sell stuff now .. as ebay charges......but.... i do like the forum... as you can see by all the posts....its finding a way how to create an intrest back on here is the key...