NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crank run out
20-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Crank run out
Anyone got a stand and a dial gauge to measure crank run out in the Neath area...???just before i make one myself ....Ha !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Crank run out
Got one in 'sunny' Cardiff if your'e really stuck!

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
21-08-2018, 08:55 AM
I’ve got one and a lathe , but I’m not in neath Sad
21-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Cheers boys ....I`m going to see if I can weld a little set up myself on a nice flat plate . I`m watching a dial gauge and some Vee blocks on ebay which are quite cheap so see how I get on.
I was lucky to get a 60/110 BGM crank off a bloke in Exmouth cheap and it looks spotless. ...I just thought it should be checked out ...
21-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Let us know how you get on .
21-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Cheers , will do ....
Bloody work gets in the way of hobbies don`t you think....I haven't got time for this shit ....I`d rather be down the cave ...ha
21-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Haha yeah I know the feeling , I’ve had two days off this week and I’ve got more done in these two days than I’ve managed in weeks , back too work tomorrowSad
15-09-2018, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2018 04:26 AM by nellyboyo.)
Still on the case with this....Put it in my pillare drill and thought I could rig something up from there as I spun it .....It was too long...Spent too much time on holidays and drinking last leave ...so next time I`m home...going to get v blocks and dial gauge on ebay hopefully
15-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the update Wink
16-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Ha, just bought my paint for the job so hopefully be getting on with that as well when I`m back ...bloody work gets in the way of my hobbies mun !!