NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening day Saturday 4th June 2011
21-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Opening day Saturday 4th June 2011
Just to let you all know, I will be opening on Saturday 4th June with some special offers and discount for members of the forum.
I have in stock Merc, Ben Sherman, Lambretta, Delicious Junction, Dr Martens, Warrior, stomp and Britac. I have also got an exclusive deal working with Aceface Clothing supplying the finest quality tailored suits as well as tonic Harrington jackets.
I will be having an opening party on that day at the shop and then followed by a dj and a few drinks over the road in the Coed Duon
I am hoping for some photo's for publicity on the day and would like as many fellow scooterists at the shop if possible !!
Shop address is;
Carnaby Street, 172 High Street, Blackwood, there is a huge carpark opposite for your scooters
The online shop should be finished around the opening date - http://www.carnabystreetclothing.co.uk

See you all there on the 4th

Jenks

ENJOY YOURSELF SCOOTER CLUB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: Opening day Saturday 4th June 2011
All the best Jenks, excited for you Smile
(It takes balls to open a shop, respect.)
21-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Good luck mate I will definitely pop up on the 4th for your opening.

What the bloody F*ck!
23-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Great news been looking to buy a tonic harrington jacket for ages, think ill kit myself out while im up there cant make open day but will be up in the week whats your open and close times going to be?, and the very best of luck with this venture.WinkWinkWink
23-05-2011, 07:57 PM
(23-05-2011 03:12 PM)Hawkeye Wrote:  Great news been looking to buy a tonic harrington jacket for ages, think ill kit myself out while im up there cant make open day but will be up in the week whats your open and close times going to be?, and the very best of luck with this venture.WinkWinkWink

Hi mate, I should have Tonic Harrington's in stock no worries,
Opening hours;
9.30am - 5.00pm Mon - Sat
Come on over for a cuppa

Just to spur you all on a bit: There will be a few nibbles and a few beers on the opening day so come fill your bellys !

26-05-2011, 10:11 PM
(23-05-2011 07:57 PM)jenks Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 03:12 PM)Hawkeye Wrote:  Great news been looking to buy a tonic harrington jacket for ages, think ill kit myself out while im up there cant make open day but will be up in the week whats your open and close times going to be?, and the very best of luck with this venture.WinkWinkWink

Opening hours;
Come on over for a cuppa

Just to spur you all on a bit: There will be a few nibbles and a few beers on the opening day so come fill your bellys !
I,m away that weekend matey but I'll definitely come down to check it out soon.
03-06-2011, 10:21 AM
(26-05-2011 10:11 PM)terminator Wrote:  [quote='jenks' pid='6474' dateline='1306177064']
[quote='Hawkeye' pid='6465' dateline='1306159962']
Great news been looking to buy a tonic harrington jacket for ages, think ill kit myself out while im up there cant make open day but will be up in the week whats your open and close times going to be?, and the very best of luck with this venture.WinkWinkWink

Opening hours;
Come on over for a cuppa

I,m away that weekend matey but I'll definitely come down to check it out soon.

dont forget chaps - tomorrows the big day!
I dont give beer away very often !!!

03-06-2011, 01:35 PM
4 of us are meeting at the Lewis Arms, Tongwynlais on Saturday at 12.30 to ride up to Jenks' if anyone wants to join us.

What the bloody F*ck!
03-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Good luck for tomorrow mate!!
See you around 1 o'clock.
03-06-2011, 09:54 PM
(21-05-2011 09:17 AM)jenks Wrote:  Just to let you all know, I will be opening on Saturday 4th June with some special offers and discount for members of the forum.
I have in stock Merc, Ben Sherman, Lambretta, Delicious Junction, Dr Martens, Warrior, stomp and Britac. I have also got an exclusive deal working with Aceface Clothing supplying the finest quality tailored suits as well as tonic Harrington jackets.
I will be having an opening party on that day at the shop and then followed by a dj and a few drinks over the road in the Coed Duon
I am hoping for some photo's for publicity on the day and would like as many fellow scooterists at the shop if possible !!
Shop address is;
Carnaby Street, 172 High Street, Blackwood, there is a huge carpark opposite for your scooters
The online shop should be finished around the opening date - http://www.carnabystreetclothing.co.uk

See you all there on the 4th

Jenks
All the best for the opening fella, will take a trip up and have a look
Smog

The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all