NEWSFLASH
A forum for Scooterist's everywhere to find out what's going on in Wales. Please remember to leave your personal political views and your keyboard warrior rants at the door, I thank you. :-) Well what a change the sunshine makes, we've been able to get our Scooters out and leave the wets at home, makes a nice change. If you are interested in any of these great events check out the What's On section of this website. If you want your event headlined please PM me (dave 411) with all the details. If you are un able to join,mail me and I will sort it out,david.ruiz57@btconnect.com.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
On Small Wheels
16-10-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: On Small Wheels
I heard you were back on the mend,good news!
I bet your fingernails have never been so clean!!

[Image: tu2Uuq.jpg]
'Kevspeed',dissing Northern Soul since the beginning of time.
Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I had a Vespa",now GET THE B+Q BATHROOM SET OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR SCOOTER FOR F**KS SAKE!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2014, 10:01 PM
(16-10-2014 02:05 AM)kevspeed Wrote:  I heard you were back on the mend,good news!
I bet your fingernails have never been so clean!!

cheers Kev... its not only my nails its my hands as well, its a bit odd really having such clean hands.....lol... Big Grin

We do all engine work, tuning, body, and rebuild work, we supply & fit parts & accessories, we are insurance approved repairers, contact us for all your scootering requirements
[Image: onsmallwheelsforumbannerbanner1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2014, 09:53 PM
lots of items added all the time, if anyone on here wants parts drop me a line and i'll do you good prices has ive always done...

On Small Wheels Ebay Store

We do all engine work, tuning, body, and rebuild work, we supply & fit parts & accessories, we are insurance approved repairers, contact us for all your scootering requirements
20-12-2014, 09:25 PM
[Image: lambretta-christmas-scooter-ad-india.jpg?w=584]

Attached File(s) Image(s)